Crisp day Cold sun the leaf drifts down and is snared in a web shivering in the wind with all the trappings of life held lovingly still in a frozen autumn moment
You kneel Waiting in the darkness of the blindfold Sense awakened Trembling in the night air “Wait.” That whispered command Eyes, the last thing you see Midnight pools Holding you As you’re guided back Into the velvet folds of the darkness The knot draws tight Punctuating Silence… Unfolds… Into little voices Now only audible As…
- ONLINE SAFETY BILL BEING PUSHED THROUGH SENATE – **IMPORTANT**
- Pornhub Sexstainability Campaign Video launched!
- Happy New Year! A reflection on selves.
- Conspiring with Eve X… A collusion in temptation – special Doubles Offerings.
- November’s Delicious Smut Collection – for your titillation and delight
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @JaidenLillith