Impact play brings to mind for a lot of people intolerable pain, something that they don’t really want or think they want to experience. There is a subtlety and art to Impact play, however, and a whole range of sensations not just 0 and 10. Some have been surprised by just how much they actually enjoy it once they have found their right level of sensation, and I am skilled at working up to and finding that level. Impact play can include spanking, canes, whips, floggers, paddles, and just about any object really, as well as being on just about any part of the body (within reason – certain parts of the body would only ever be lightly played with for safety and health.)
- Melbourne Tour coming up – OzKinkFest, Fetish Expo, Workshops, Sessions! 15 – 23 September
- Domina Parties Strap on / Forced Bi & Adoration Foot Party this weekend!
- Neo Tokyo Shibari Performance!
- Zahra Stardust on SBS’s the Feed speaking on Decriminalisation of Sex Work
- Such fun times were had at the Domina Parties!
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @JaidenLillith