She knows I’ve got something in mind, from the wicked glint in my eye. I grin as I settle the bag on my shoulder. Silently we drift through the trees – like poetry of midnight air, animals leaving their tracks, we are ghosts. There – it’s perfect. The tree is just right. I put my…
- ONLINE SAFETY BILL BEING PUSHED THROUGH SENATE – **IMPORTANT**
- Pornhub Sexstainability Campaign Video launched!
- Happy New Year! A reflection on selves.
- Conspiring with Eve X… A collusion in temptation – special Doubles Offerings.
- November’s Delicious Smut Collection – for your titillation and delight
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @JaidenLillith