Crisp day Cold sun the leaf drifts down and is snared in a web shivering in the wind with all the trappings of life held lovingly still in a frozen autumn moment
You kneel Waiting in the darkness of the blindfold Sense awakened Trembling in the night air “Wait.” That whispered command Eyes, the last thing you see Midnight pools Holding you As you’re guided back Into the velvet folds of the darkness The knot draws tight Punctuating Silence… Unfolds… Into little voices Now only audible As…
- A night of Shibari, live music and magick
- Update 2/7/2022 – Shibari Performance & Domina Parties July
- Sex Work Inclusive Psychological Practice Panel
- MELBOURNE – Speaking at the Rally for International Day of Ending Violence Against Sex Workers
- SURPRISE! Domina Parties are back on 18th December 2021!
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @JaidenLillith